The CS File Analyse utility can be used to help with log analysis when investigating product and configuration issues. It has a number of log file parsing and abnormal situation analysis rules. These rules are primarily aimed at ClearSCADA but some others are included such as basic Citect log analysis and SCADAPack E-Series DNP3 byte log translations.
Current Version is CSFileAnalyser-1-0-6033-20805.zip.
For installation and usage please see the following demos
- Fixed exception when performing ICMP analysis introduced in ClearSCADA 2015 R2
- Minor UI tweeks
For full release notes see CS File Analyser Development.
CS File Analyser has parsing and analysis rules for the following file types
- Dat files
- SDE files
- DB Logs
- DB Snapshots Logs
- DBClient Logs
- Simple Driver Logs (basic)
- DriverOPC Logs
- Client apps that use the .Net API logging features.
- Other ClearSCADA (basic)
- CitectSCADA Log files (basic)
- SCADAPack E-Series RTU comms log files where byte level logging is enabled. Can also be exported in ClearSCADA's DNP3 Driver IO log format for easy translation.
For development info, full release history or to make any comments/suggestions, please go to CS File Analyser Development